Friday, August 28, 2009

Ok, I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed by every creative idea that is flowing in my brain right now so I thought that I would just start making a list that way I can just revert back to this and say, oh yes, I remember that idea. I am thinking of doing the workbox idea with much variation. I feel this will keep me on track and organized and Jay and Austen moving in the direction that I was hoping for..here are some ideas for Jay's workboxes:

bible verse/worship
learn to play harmonica
www.kidswhothink.blogspot.com
craft/art
games, ie: max, go nuts, etc.
Math
Unit Study activity ( which this concept overwhelms me just thinking of it)
Read boxcar children book
Unit study activity
pbskids.com
Play trains
Dress up
Playdough
Color
This is me Journal Entry...kinda pricey but I'm thinking w/ all the work done this may be a worthwhile investment as well as keepsake
Weekly letters to friends/family
outing, ie: zoo, science center, movies, park, hiking...
co op
reading to oneself
science
building blocks
math activity
Sing Spell Read and Write


Ok, this is just a few of my ideas...I literally have a million screaming to come out but I'm like...ahh, how do I do this...I think I just need to organize my thoughts and now I feel a little better. I love homeschooling and just want to do EVERYTHING..now....I am looking into the whole Apologia science books since Jayden loves, loves science..so we shall see...alright...

No comments: