Saturday, December 31, 2011
Goals For Myself in 2012
1. Take life slowly
2. Do a craft a month
3. Read a book a month
4. Read through the Bible this year with Ben and Jayden
5. Buy Managers of their Chores to take the frustration out of messes
6. Run a road race this year
7. Take a couple of fun, exciting vacations
8. Pray for more patience and a gentle heart
9. Be easier on myself and not so critical
10. Learn a new baking technique or recipe each month
11. Be involved in an outside ministry ( I already have an inside one), with the family
12. To keep working hard with the kids in school and to be diligent in their studies, making it fun and enjoyable.
There you go, please pray for me, as I will pray for you, in this upcoming year. That God will bless you and keep you, that we will walk in integrity and separate ourselves and our actions from the world. That we will walk boldly and with confidence in our Maker. May God bless you this upcoming year!