Saturday, November 12, 2011

Praying For Snow

Yes, you read that right....this year, I am actually praying for snow! I am so excited to go up north and have the kids go sledding, cut down their Christmas tree, drink hot cocoa, and best of all- dress in their jammas and ride the Polar Express!!! I am so excited!!!! This is something I've wanted to do for four years with the kids and finally, this year- we are doing it!

snow man in a hat
I grew up with snow, in snow and once I hit college age, I started to hate it. Now, I am excited to partake in it for as much as I want and then leave it again for as often as I would like :) The beauty of our state! I am taking the idea above and can't wait to make a snow man with the kids!!!!

There are so many books I want to read, Little House In The Big Woods, Little Women, Polar Express, etc. I am so excited to continue with our traditions and incorporate some new ones. Traditions are what bind us and bring us back to nostalgic memories. I LOVE traditions and I LOVE my family!

I definitely want to revisit this website, http://familyfun.go.com/winter/ for more winter fun activities. The weather is cooling off and what better time to start thinking of snowflakes, snowman, cold and cozy mornings and evenings than fun, family, winter activities!!! I will let you know which ones that I try! Yeah, I am soo excited for this upcoming month!!!!

No comments: