Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for:

1. My relationship with God.
2. For His strength in times of need
3. For His help and refuge
4. For His Peace
5. For His Love
6. For His Friendship
7. For His Shield

My relationship with God has deepened so much in the past few weeks, for many different reasons. My testimony is so much stronger and I am feel full of God. I cannot comprehend a life without Christ and you may take everything away from me, every dream I"ve ever held onto, but you will never take my salvation- Blessed assurance Jesus is mine! I am so, so thankful for Christ, for God, for the Holy Spirit.

What would our spiritual lives be like if we took seriously the words in the bible:

1 Corinthians 10:3-5 "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled."

No comments: