Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Two weeks Worth of Crockpot Meals!!!

So yesterday I went shopping for two weeks worth of meals. This season in life is either, its in the crockpot or its going to be "jack-crap". We have had a few too many pb&j sandwiches the past few nights simply because the entire day gets away from me and Ben is on his own right now eating something completely separate....so its me and the kids that I'm preparing for.

Anyways, I was pretty excited to find a new crockpot website and found all my recipes there:

Crockpot Lasagna
Corn Chowder
Kale Soup
Enchiladas
Slow Cooker Vegetable Minestrone
French Onion Soup
Western Omelet

There is NOTHING I love more than home fragrances and the smell of a meal simmering in the crockpot is one of my favorites. Tonight, we are doing the kale soup, something I've never cooked with before. I will let you know how it turns out. You may have noticed, I said two weeks worth of meals....the best part about crockpots is that large quantity and that, for me, it serves as lunch too! Score! No more handfuls of nuts and a couple of carrots :)

No comments: