Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time is so funny



Hannah you are sleeping right now, as you should be, it's 4:54am. I am up, why because I have religiously gone to bed, for the past 3 months, at 830 or 9 and feel rested at oh about 4am. I plan on laying back down again for another hour but wanted to write this post.

You are growing up so fast, too fast. You sleep, almost through the night. I love the warmth of your body and breathing next to mine. Watching your rhythmic sighs and grunts while you are in a peaceful slumber. I am in love with you Hannah. You have no idea how in love I am with you. I love watching you change, in the past 3 months my heart has been overwhelmed with you. I was in love with you the minute I found out I was pregnant with you, the day after Thanksgiving 2009. My heart was connected to your minuscule beating heart. A heart that just days prior had not yet been formed.

I feel guilty, much of the time, that your calendar isn't filled out as much as the other kids but you benefit from a momma that is so much more confident and assured of who she is and how to parent. The love that I have for is great, dear child. It reaches higher than you will ever be able to conceive. You, my little fighter, my survivor are loved. You my child are destined fore greatness. God has not called you to sit idly my dear Hannah, but has called you to a life of FAVOR, GRACE and PRAYER. You are a prayer warrior Hannah. Even now, when you do not realize it, God has placed upon you a mantle of prayer. You are His warrior, my Dear Hannah Brielle Louise. The enemy tried to not only kill a dream for me, but to wipe out your life before you had a chance to defend yourself...but fear not my child, your Abba's eyes never left your still forming body. He cupped you in his strong and mighty hands...and he perserved your life my little one. May you never forget the strength of the Lord, my little warrior of Christ. For his plans for you are mighty. He is Mighty in battle....Brielle-Jehovah is mighty....He who walks before you is mighty, He who protects you, under his wings is strong.

1He who dwells in the A)">(A)shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the B)">(B)shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say to the LORD, "My C)">(C)refuge and my D)">(D)fortress,
My God, in whom I E)">(E)trust!"
3For it is He who delivers you from the F)">(F)snare of the trapper
And from the deadly G)">(G)pestilence.
4He will H)">(H)cover you with His pinions,
And I)">(I)under His wings you may seek refuge;
His J)">(J)faithfulness is a K)">(K)shield and bulwark.
5You L)">(L)will not be afraid of the M)">(M)terror by night,
Or of the N)">(N)arrow that flies by day;
6Of the O)">(O)pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Or of the P)">(P)destruction that lays waste at noon.
7A thousand may fall at your side
And ten thousand at your right hand,
But Q)">(Q)it shall not approach you.
8You will only look on with your eyes
And R)">(R)see the recompense of the wicked.
9For you have made the LORD, S)">(S)my refuge,
Even the Most High, T)">(T)your dwelling place.
10U)">(U)No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your tent.
11For He will give V)">(V)His angels charge concerning you,
To guard you in all your ways.
12They will W)">(W)bear you up in their hands,
That you do not strike your foot against a stone.
13You will X)">(X)tread upon the lion and cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you will trample down.
14"Y)">(Y)Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will Z)">(Z)set him securely on high, because he has AA)">(AA)known My name.
15"He will AB)">(AB)call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and AC)">(AC)honor him.
16"With a AD)">(AD)long life I will satisfy him
And AE)">(AE)let him see My salvation."

My beautiful, beautiful Hannah....you bless my heart....watching you with your half smiles, huge, piercing blue eyes that have a happy glow to them...you bless me. Your sweet, little round arms that look like mini biceps, when you stretch your legs and they REEEEEACH and look like little chicken legs. How you calm down immediately in my arms. The way your soft, round head of hair smells to me....sweetness, peacefulness, perfection. How you don't even cry at times, but just sit there and let out little complaining noises to let us know you aren't happy with the situation but know we will to your rescue. How patient you are with Moriah, your loving sister, laying over you and kissing you gently...and not always so gently. You , my Hannah have been prayed for and covered. You, my child, are special, not for what you have done but for who you are in Christ. I am blessed that I can call you , my daughter.