Friday, October 1, 2010

Toddler Tip #1



What do you do with those vibrant, running around, pulling eggs and breaking them on the floor, fun loving toddlers while you are trying to teach your other children???? Great question! Here, I will be sharing different ideas I have learned, heard of or come up with in those desperate moments where you just wish life was as tranquil as the storybook you imagined. So, here is my idea for the day:

Have a snack, prepared ahead of time, sippy cup filled with water and an activity that does not require a ton of help, cutting or mess , ie; painting. I found , with Moriah, my two year old, that having those magnetic dress up dolls, ours if by Melissa and Doug, she will snuggle next to me where I can still help the boys but if she needs help dressing the doll it's something I can do quite easily without having to get up and get something, find something, etc...

So there you have it, my word of wisdom for the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! And great pics of Moriah by the way too ! :)